Thursday, January 12, 2023

Mid-Month & Cruising Along

Somehow it's almost mid-January already. As even my 9-year old has said, time sure does fly by the older you get (he's a bit of an old man in many ways). Busy days with several trips coming up to look forward to: Kansas (quiet the mass jealousy), Boston (dorking it out at the Boston Run Show), and a ski trip with friends (which will involve very little actual skiing by yours truly - coordination is NOT a skill I have ever mastered). But good stuff to look forward to, which is especially important in January, often considered the darkest, longest, most boring month of the year. So if you don't already have something on the calendar to look forward to - even something as simple as a coffee date with an old friend, get on it! My committment to cooking more wholesome dinners with fresh ingredients is pretty strong still. I live and die by my wok - if you don't have one, drop everything and go out and buy one NOW. Or just one-click shop on Amazon :). But woks are fantastic because: 1) throw a little oil in it, 2) let that oil heat up a bit, 3) throw literally ANY ingredients you want (veges, meat, tofu, noodles, rice, etc.) in, and 4) enjoy a nice hot meal in a few minutes.
I've also made a bit of a committment to myself to up my marketing game this year - hopefully without breaking the bank. I definitely need some help on my website (annnnnyyy takers? *crickets*), and I've created some new flyers, etc. to help spread the word. Because 2023 is the year it gets real, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month & Cruising Along

Somehow it's almost mid-January already. As even my 9-year old has said, time sure does fly by the older you get (he's a bit of an o...