Sunday, January 8, 2023

Low-Key But Chugging Along

This weekend has been fairly uneventful. If you know me, you know that it's VERY tough for me to sit still for any length of time. My brain is constantly working - not necessarily working WELL, but it's constantly doing something. I've hatched more than my fair share of hairbrained schemes, some of which have - modesty aside - worked out quite well - and others of which have...not. But I did take some time to truly unwind this weekend, partially because I was just done. Physically tired, mentally taxed, and ready to read a good book, watch a good movie, and (try to) take a nap. But I kept up with my commitment to cook healthier foods and try to cut down on my coffee consumption. The former isn't a big ask, but the latter...well, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke cigarettes, so ALL of my vices are focused on coffee in its many forms.
Still, looking forward to a busy but exciting week, with lots of great projects in the works and a few trips looming (in a good way). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month & Cruising Along

Somehow it's almost mid-January already. As even my 9-year old has said, time sure does fly by the older you get (he's a bit of an o...