Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Year's Day: Ground Zero

 I find New Year's Day a bit absurd - it's simultaneously the supposed day for launching those healthy resolutions and a day rife with hangovers from too much food and alcohol and too little sleep. I don't drink, but getting to bed at 2am last night made for a rougher morning. Still, my run this morning felt good in a cleansing way, and though I am on a fast track to nap time right now, I'm still excited about pushing forward with MY healthy changes for this year. So what are those changes? A few to note: less added sugar consumption, more home-cooked meals, less screen time overall, and more time outside as a family. How will this all go? Only time will tell, but I'm not-so-quietly confident :). How are YOU feeling about your healthy lifestyle goals?

My 6-year old LOVES broccoli and Brussels - what veges will your kids eat?

Ingredients for a healthy soup - soup is a great way to fill up in a healthy way without a lot of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month & Cruising Along

Somehow it's almost mid-January already. As even my 9-year old has said, time sure does fly by the older you get (he's a bit of an o...